Saturday, February 27, 2016

Instant Download COLOR YOUR COCKTAILS Adult Coloring Book Pages Here!


Folks have asked so here they are, Instant Download Coloring Pages from my popular "Color Your Cocktails Adult Coloring Book with Cocktail Recipes, Volume 1" 
(Yes, you can also buy the whole book for only $12.95)
 
I started added the individual pages to my Etsy Shop last week and will continue to add all 45 cocktail recipe coloring pages as fast as I can!
 
The video preview above will show you EVERY page in the book - and every page is a coloring page, including title, about and even the table of contents pages - but the cocktail recipe pages are what you asked for so check them out:
 
COCKTAIL COLORING PAGES
from Terri aka The Martini Diva aka PopArtDiva.
 
Follow me on Twitter
LIKE Coloring Life Happy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment