Thursday, July 14, 2016

Coloring Book Zentangle Style Fantasy Fish Drawing


Here is my latest hand drawn, direct inked (no preliminary sketches), Zentangle Style Zendoodle Fantasy Face that turns into a fish coloring book illustration. I call it Fat Fancy Fish.

As I have for this entire series, I started with the human eye. As I put the details and design in around the eye it started to look like a fish and so I continued with that and let it swim right onto my paper.

This drawing will be included in my next coloring book, "Through The EYES Of An Artist Fantasy Coloring Book by Pop Art Diva" available on Amazon:


Here's a video of the work in progress:


This this was so much fun to draw that I have decided to do an entire coloring book of fantasy fish and other sea creatures in the future.



Follow me on Twitter
LIKE Coloring Life Happy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment