Saturday, April 30, 2016

Coloring Book Zentangle Style Fantasy Fish in Ocean Drawing


Here's a fun illustration I did for my Through the EYES of an ARTIST Coloring Book


I did this whole book in what I call a direct inking process. This means that I do no preliminary sketches at all, I take pen to paper and start to immediately illustrate without any preconceived idea in mind. What I end up with when I have a finished drawing is often a surprise for me and part of the fun of doing this series of zendoodles for this book series.

This little guy decided to take a swim in the ocean and play with some sea creatures so I went along for the beach visit.

You can see a work in progress video of this drawing - and many others - on my Coloring Life Happy Facebook page in my Videos album.



Follow me on Twitter
LIKE Coloring Life Happy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment