Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Good Coloring Deals on Prismacolor Colored Pencils!


Couple of great deals on Amazon today for Prismacolor Colored Pencils!

132 Set, PRISMACOLOR PREMIERE SOFT CORE COLORED PENCILS
$92.99 (regularly  $180!):


I bought the 132 pack a few years ago and paid way more (insert sad imoji here.) Wish I'd been able to get this deal on the larger set here. Prismacolors are my favorite colored pencils, I do a lot of my illustrations with them and plow through them pretty quickly.  I order individual replacement pencils, of course, but I admit to being addicted to brand new sets, so I'm always checking out prices. I also love their storage tins, lol.

150 Set, PRISMACOLOR PREMIERE SOFT CORE COLORED PENCILS

$154.95 (regularly  $300+!):


Great deals, especially if you have Amazon Prime.

(I am an Amazon affiliate so, yes, I do get a buck or two if you buy from my links - which means if enough do I can order more pencils too, lol.)

Follow me on Twitter
LIKE Coloring Life Happy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment