Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Zentangle Style Zendoodle Fantasy Feather Coloring Book Drawing



Finished up this fun, new fantasy feather art for my next coloring book (working book title at this point is "Through The Eyes of an Artist Zendoodle Fantasy Coloring Book" by Terri Dennis aka Pop Art Diva). 

I'm creating all the illustrations for this book by direct inking, in other words, I don't do any initial sketches, I just start inking the image directly onto the paper and let it turn into what it wants to turn into!

This one decided it wanted to be feathered so I went with it. For this whole book I am morphing women's faces into fantasy designs so I always start with the eyes then part of the face to create the mode or emotion and let it flow intuitively from there.


Follow me on Twitter
LIKE Coloring Life Happy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment